My intake

Discussion in '2.3L (N/A & Turbo) Tech' started by nitrousrush, Dec 4, 2003.

1. [​IMG]

This is what my intake looks like exactly its cold air intake bolts into the fender same blue same everything i wish i had a digital so that i could take pics my friend ... will have one by christmas so ills tart takin pics hes gettin a gsx 95 all wheel drive turbo and just bought a 10,000 dollar engine runs 10s he got a unity or whatever for being bit in the face by a dog 81,000 lucky mother...

2. looks great! wish mine looked that cool...
    too bad its an 8 though, im sorry man. :D

-Ryan

3. i know its a 8 waht are u talkin about ..? im sayin thats the intake i have on my 2.3 the exact same one im not sayin that pic is my engine lol...? i will take pics right after christmas and show everyone...

4. ohhhhhhhh gotcha, i missed that part.
    good deal then! :nice:

-Ryan

5. How did you get that to work with the flat side of the MAF? Also isnt the bend too short to go across to the TB?

6. it took a long time lol ... to get it on ud have to see it to beleive it and it looks really good and yes it was to short but i bought anohter metal clamp and it all worked out it looks soo good exactly like the pic and sounds good to

7. if you say so

8. i cant wait to show everyoen this and then they can lick my huts.. with indians in them right after christmas ill have pics..