My LNR Body Kit is finally finished!!!

J666Z

Jul 18, 2004
Boca Raton, Florida
For those of you who were wondering. It has been awhile, but the complete LNR kit from Blow-By Racing is finished.

I'm sure most of you have seen the pictures of my car that I have posted in the past... but here are a few of them again... + the new updated pics with the new rear bumper and ducktail spoiler.
the side exhaust is done too!

enjoy!

S5300101.jpg

S5300092.jpg

S5300088.jpg

lnr_rear.jpg

wing2.jpg

05_stang.jpg

Attachments

• S5300101.jpg
    S5300101.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 217
  • S5300092.jpg
    S5300092.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 139
  • S5300088.jpg
    S5300088.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 156
  • lnr_rear.jpg
    lnr_rear.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 133
  • wing2.jpg
    wing2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 05_stang.jpg
    05_stang.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Sponsors (?)

Different scoops from the looks as well... The top pictures are filled in, but the bottom pics seem to show deeper scoops on the sides of the car... I noticed the different spoilers as well, I figure those are just almost done, and done pictures...

IMO, the deeper scoops look fine, but the plastic filled ones are a little less attractive. The front bumper does look a little off... Kind of like it needs something else in the vast expanse to the lower left and right to break up the look... Not sure what, but it does look a little off. Other than that, a very beatiful car and one that I would be proud to own...

BTW, for reference, what would this kit cost to buy, and what would it cost to have installed approximately. Just so we all can go over our options... Looks good...

You guys need to actually read his first post again. These are old pictures vs. new pictures, taken months apart from eachother.

The spoiler was recently added but I cant say that anything is different with the side scoops, it could just be the lighting.

The front and rear bumper looks fine to me, I dodnt think there is anything wrong there.

-Dan

I'll tell you what, he will get more looks than someone driving a Lamborgini, Posche, Ferrari, and anything else..!!

Beautiful car man!... Life doesnt get much better! :nice:

cleveland said:
You guys need to actually read his first post again. These are old pictures vs. new pictures, taken months apart from eachother.

The spoiler was recently added but I cant say that anything is different with the side scoops, it could just be the lighting.

The front and rear bumper looks fine to me, I dodnt think there is anything wrong there.

-Dan

The side scoops appear to have been painted on the inside, lighting would not do that. At that angle, it's obvious they've been painted.

Looks good, though I'm still partial to the Cervini's kit.. The spoiler doesn't looks so much like a ducktail, looks very close to the Shelby one. But great car! And your car made me want the BBR cams so bad...

bigcat said:
that wouldnt happen to be the test mule for the BBR cams would it?

yes it is!

...and now that the bugs are worked out, you should hear it.

The car is going to be staying kind of low key for a a little, b/c it's going through some changes which will be done for SEMA this year. Look for it in 5.0Mustang, MM&FF and Modified Mustangs within the next few months. :banana:

DarkFireGT said:
The side scoops appear to have been painted on the inside, lighting would not do that. At that angle, it's obvious they've been painted.

Looks good, though I'm still partial to the Cervini's kit.. The spoiler doesn't looks so much like a ducktail, looks very close to the Shelby one. But great car! And your car made me want the BBR cams so bad...

the side scoops were painted :)

...but unlike the cervini's kit, my rear bumper is just that... a full rear bumper... not just some cover up that goes over the exhaust cut outs. :rlaugh:

DarkFireGT said:
Same look though. I'm just partial to the Cervini's kit b/c that's what I ordered, but like I said, yours looks great too.

I hope you don't run into problems with them... b/c from the people that have ordered kits from Blow-By Racing called Cervini's first, b/c they are obviously a bigger company... But they would call Blow-By soon after b/c they are not shipping them for awhile. They are taking orders and taking money... but not sending product until a later date. like a month or 2 from now. But we'll see...

and IMO I don't like the cervini's kit... b/c there are too many sharp edges and points to it... not saying the BBR or the cervini's looks bad... but the eleanor car from gone in 60 seconds dind't have sharp points and edges.

DarkFireGT said:

I spend a lot of my time with a camera and in the correct lack of lighting or whatever things like that are very possible. :nice:

-Dan

cleveland said:
I spend a lot of my time with a camera and in the correct lack of lighting or whatever things like that are very possible. :nice:

-Dan

I studied photography quite a bit as well, a shadow is possible yes, and I guess in just the right conditions, that one would be possible, but as dark as they are in that picture, and as light as they were in previous, you could tell it was painted... no biggie.
J666Z said:
I hope you don't run into problems with them... b/c from the people that have ordered kits from Blow-By Racing called Cervini's first, b/c they are obviously a bigger company... But they would call Blow-By soon after b/c they are not shipping them for awhile. They are taking orders and taking money... but not sending product until a later date. like a month or 2 from now. But we'll see...

and IMO I don't like the cervini's kit... b/c there are too many sharp edges and points to it... not saying the BBR or the cervini's looks bad... but the eleanor car from gone in 60 seconds dind't have sharp points and edges.

Depends when you ordered. Mine should be shipping within a week now. Yeah, their turnaround rate is pretty long... they had them backordered because of the exhaust. Magnaflow was trying to get it just right. I like the sharper edges b/c the '05 has sharper edges than a '67/'68, so to me, it just fits better. but once again, both are great kits, and I don't dislike either. I just chose that one.

And unless you tell me different, as far as I'm aware, you're the only one with a BBR kit, only because yours is the mule. I haven't heard of others with the kit yet either, so seems like that's about the same boat as I'm in.