My Names 5.0droptop.........

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by 5.0Droptop, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Very nice!!! And you park like me, out in the sticks!! I'm sure we would all walk an extra hundred feet, then get a door job from a heep parked next to us

2. Picking up a b303 cam and ford racing 1.72 rockers and bbk afpr sunday for 200

3. ^^^^^waiting on @mikestang63 here!!!

4. ALL HAIL THE B CAM!

A5literMan likes this.
  5. there it is :hail:

6. Whatever. I like the bcam for 100 with the lifters its a deal. Not planning on racing. I like the lope the b cam has.

tannerc91gt likes this.
  7. Hope you like waiting until 3000 rpm for the power to kick in and them the party's over at 5000. You're better off with the stock cam and a set of 1.7 RR IMO. But hey, that's why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors.

8. For now the rockers will be going on the stock cam. I got the rockers cam lifters and bbk afpr for 200. Figured i buy it all. If i decide not to use the cam i can get my money back easily.

9. Lmao at that video :spit:...one day I won't have an E cam anymore, I'm right there with you!!!

10. Have to admit that was fun. I LOVE YOU B-CAM "b cam shuffle".

11. funniest chit is the hesitation before the dancing

12. *does bcam dance*

13. Just some clean up for now. Will fully port if i ever get some good heads.

a9yja2yn.jpg

14. Finished up the intake today after work. Found some more paint to match the upper so i repainted it.

tupataby.jpg

5eja3are.jpg

magy5epa.jpg

15. Finished up the intake today after work. Found some more paint to match the upper so i repainted it.

16. Paint was still wet on the egr block.