Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Cool im trying to get my car back on the road i lost 3rd and OD 2 weeks ago...looking to throw in a AOD for now...to get me by until i re-build mine or buy one already done...so i should be there if not with my Mustang either of my wifes cars or my 300 srt8

Cool im trying to get my car back on the road i lost 3rd and OD 2 weeks ago...looking to throw in a AOD for now...to get me by until i re-build mine or buy one already done...so i should be there if not with my Mustang either of my wifes cars or my 300 srt8
Freddy brown AOD and don't look back !

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368062169.660423.jpg
just about ready to go

Reactions: 1 user
I may have missed it, but what color are you having it painted?
was gonna be the new red candy ford color but i decided to keep it stock its gonna be the 2d medium scarlet color , thats what it was supposed to be but this color is funky thats on it right now but after should be nice

When are you painting it?...cant wait to see the results..mine needs paint...want to do it...LOL....
that's the only thing I won't do is body work and paint my friends shop is doing it , and it leaves sat morning and will be in the booth and back home by next Sunday

Cars coming along nicely, it's amazing you put the turbines on for paint and it looks horrible. Great build thread I stop in from time to time and catch up. Good luck with the paint