Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368293203.129158.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368293222.339643.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368293233.057318.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Looking good...its nice to see a mustang getting some love and attention..mine needs paint....LOL...as for the emblems sorry not a big fan...the car to me better have alot to back it up..lol.....
People don't have to love the emblem ,
I don't think it's something that everyone is gonna catch i like subtle things for the one or two who will see it and smile its worth it to me , but what it will also do is tone down the blue from the envlems which has no place and clashes on the car and also when it has a 408 in it I guess it will be ok lol

MY 85 GT did you decide on a tranny yet

Also since I have moved in the garage I found I have a cold water leak from the timing cover , I orderd a new cover with gasket set and comp double roller chain yesterday

Another lurker here who's been following your build. I just saw the photo of your car with the sunset in the background in the notchback photo thread and I'm afraid I may need to ask for a higher resolution version so I can make it the desktop image on my computer. Your car looks killer.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: 1 user
Another lurker here who's been following your build. I just saw the photo of your car with the sunset in the background in the notchback photo thread and I'm afraid I may need to ask for a higher resolution version so I can make it the desktop image on my computer. Your car looks killer.

Keep up the good work.
Thank you so so much for the compliment unfortunately as semi professional as they look they are iPhone shots
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368389099.750004.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368389055.232464.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368389025.676688.jpg
here's a few they are a little grainy on a desktop but work I have one as my desktop

Yeah i understand what your saying..i guess im the no advertize type of guy..LOL....

I think im going to go with a c4 found one completely built its rated to 1000 hp Art Car with a UCC stall convertor full manual valve body..scatter shield,SFI flex plate, ZERO miles brand new complet bolt in with cross memeber just missing a shifter...which i found a Holcomb brakcet and a hurst quarter stick..think thats they way im going...i think....lol....

Yeah i understand what your saying..i guess im the no advertize type of guy..LOL....

I think im going to go with a c4 found one completely built its rated to 1000 hp Art Car with a UCC stall convertor full manual valve body..scatter shield,SFI flex plate, ZERO miles brand new complet bolt in with cross memeber just missing a shifter...which i found a Holcomb brakcet and a hurst quarter stick..think thats they way im going...i think....lol....
Noooooooooo ! you drive the car alot and highway driving ? the c4 will eventually burn up also it's hard on the motor on the highway

well i dont drive the highway that much..lol...i want something thats going to be strong...very strong..and to get an AOD to be that strong and i hear even they break its over 4k for one...this C4 i can get for like 1600 complete.complet bolt in except shifter....i think thats a good deal no...plus i made just shy of 500 rwhp thru my AOD i will make a touch more thru the c4 i hear good things about it and bad...thats why im confussed...i would have gone and bought it already..just dont know...lol....

well i dont drive the highway that much..lol...i want something thats going to be strong...very strong..and to get an AOD to be that strong and i hear even they break its over 4k for one...this C4 i can get for like 1600 complete.complet bolt in except shifter....i think thats a good deal no...plus i made just shy of 500 rwhp thru my AOD i will make a touch more thru the c4 i hear good things about it and bad...thats why im confussed...i would have gone and bought it already..just dont know...lol....
The price is great I just tnink after a wile you are not gonna be happy , it will live all day behind that power but like I said turning high rpm on the street from it will get old