Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

We were supposed to run at yellowbullet but my car wasn't done at all. That was when I messed my trans up but Cecil is where we would have to meet to get a race off that's halfway for me and him I believe or somewhere near nicks house

Reactions: 1 users
We were supposed to run at yellowbullet but my car wasn't done at all. That was when I messed my trans up but Cecil is where we would have to meet to get a race off that's halfway for me and him I believe or somewhere near nicks house
We'll have a fun run eventually . I wasn't taking my car to yellowbullet either way . I don't fit into a class there with no bar in it . That race too my focus is always on helping Nick and Mike Oneil . That's a race I truly enjoy the hustle of crewing and being apart of !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Been falling behind on keeping up with the crowd around here so I'm curios as to which single disc clutch you've been using? I just replaced my spec stage 2 with the same thing (because of money) and it had some pretty gnarly heat spots. Granted, I'm not launching at a track or anything.

Been falling behind on keeping up with the crowd around here so I'm curios as to which single disc clutch you've been using? I just replaced my spec stage 2 with the same thing (because of money) and it had some pretty gnarly heat spots. Granted, I'm not launching at a track or anything.

Had the McLeod street extreme in it . I'd say it made it 12 passes or so . 6 on a tire and 3k maybe less hard street miles . Many power shifts from a roll and stuff .

The RXT should be here any day now .

Reactions: 1 users
Left work got to my garage at 11:15 . Set the car on stands . Used all hand tools . Was In my truck at 1250 to go home .

e7ef41d3d28de7cb1e307c274a45f2e8.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Ahhhh, to be young again. I did a clutch in an hour...at the track..on my back with my old Nova. When I was in my 20's. Now....forget about it. Lol. Good job and that new RXT is a beast.

Reactions: 1 user