Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

I bought a rubber plug from Carquest can't remember what the size was and ok that's cool with the 3/8 adapters and I have a 1" spacer in my intake and it barely clears the systemax cover also for what it's worth I have the baffle in mine and still had oil in my throttle body.

• Sponsors (?)

I bought a rubber plug from Carquest can't remember what the size was and ok that's cool with the 3/8 adapters and I have a 1" spacer in my intake and it barely clears the systemax cover also for what it's worth I have the baffle in mine and still had oil in my throttle body.
I'm about to say :leghump: this thing for now put the expandable plug in and run with my filter on the valve cover until I do the whole setup

Reactions: 1 user
Fugg it man do that just be prepared for the oil mist
shop rag is going around that bad boy too lol can't be anyworse then the valve cover being covered in it anyway from it coming out of the TB. Anyways the stuff is comin I will get to doing the whole system like I said but - I need something for now and you solved it

I just want to take a second to thank the guys who follow along as well as lend advice I know I rant sometimes etc . But I appreciate the help because I do not know it all and everyday I am still learning with this stuff ! @84Ttop @Noobz347 @MikeH686 @my85gt and anyone else I may have forgotten I really do appreciate all the replies and help in here !

I should be able to get to yours and @MY 85 GT s valve covers in the next week or so. I'm putting my car back together tomorrow and the GTO is out of my garage as well. I'll inbox both of you guys in the next few days

No worries Nick when every you get the chance...my mustang has been parked for months...LOL...i have alot going on too so whenever you get it done let me know so i can Paypal you....thanks

shop rag is going around that bad boy too lol can't be anyworse then the valve cover being covered in it anyway from it coming out of the TB. Anyways the stuff is comin I will get to doing the whole system like I said but - I need something for now and you solved it
Yeah i use an old sock...LOL...it works...keeps the mist down alot...you do smell oil in heavy Boost tho...but thats ok.. i would rather have it do this then have oil drip everywhere...lol

all the catch can stuff showed up and my used pulley that doesn't look used at all
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403307512.796383.jpg

Reactions: 1 user