my new car

• Sponsors (?)

thanks for the support guys.

Benny-

Selling the car was easier than I thought. I just didn't expect to get much lol. I ended up selling it for $15000 with 55k miles.

Adrenln-

i loved my GT, but to me the cobra is so much more refined. I love the way it handles, the instant tq instead of the vortech spooling, and plus, i DD the car, so the cobra is basically stock and is faster/ more fun than the GT. Also, everything i eventually wanted to do to my car the cobra has done. The forged shortblock, racing seats, 6 speed, ect. I figured it was easier to just get a damn cobra lol. I am very glad that I did though, i do not regret it one bit yet.

thanks for the support guys.

i loved my GT, but to me the cobra is so much more refined. I love the way it handles, the instant tq instead of the vortech spooling, and plus, i DD the car, so the cobra is basically stock and is faster/ more fun than the GT. Also, everything i eventually wanted to do to my car the cobra has done. The forged shortblock, racing seats, 6 speed, ect. I figured it was easier to just get a damn cobra lol. I am very glad that I did though, i do not regret it one bit yet.

that wont come, even up to the day you sell it you'll love that you bought a cobra - since it will hold it value better than any other modular stang

son of a batch....I could have had a cobra like that but it was the yellow and vert. I could have handled a yellow coupe but vert killed it for me and now thats making me wish i would have just bought the stinkin vert lol.

sweet car man congrats:nice: