My New Mustang!!

• Sponsors (?)

I dont care what anyone says.. people in america are overweight because its so easy to be. Finding health food is a pain in the ass, and its twice as expensive. I swear if i ever get fat (hey, dont put those donuts away yet) im gonna get the rubber band method. Kinda like the lap band, but its cheaper, and my uncle mo-mo does it on his lunch break.

I dont care what anyone says.. people in america are overweight because its so easy to be. Finding health food is a pain in the ass, and its twice as expensive. I swear if i ever get fat (hey, dont put those donuts away yet) im gonna get the rubber band method. Kinda like the lap band, but its cheaper, and my uncle mo-mo does it on his lunch break.

I think it's McDonald's fault and we should start a class action law suit. McDonalds made me fat :mad:

And Burger Smack, and Papah John, Wendy's

Oh and Chik-fil-a and arby's and taco death

quick thinking!!:nice:

:nice:

So, this thread goes from my poor burned up baby, to fat chicks? :nonono:

Hey, just be happy this thread hasnt merged into the other thread.... yet. Thats when it gets interesting.

By the way, RagTop is always hungry, so if you want us to save your seat around here, make sure you have a good inventory of twinkies, and white castle for him.

We are under a tornado watch until after 2pm central time. if i get sucked up, could soemone let my dogs out at lunch, and dont forget to check the food and water in the ferret cage please. Thanks!

Heres a picture of the dogs...

DCP_2135.jpg

Oh, and dont forget to give sketti and noodle thier little rasin treats. they love those things.

The ferrets:

DCP_2163.jpg

Attachments

• DCP_2135.jpg
    DCP_2135.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DCP_2163.jpg
    DCP_2163.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 37
ferrets

dude those little jokers are mean. my GF had one when we first got together and i was like do youplay with it and she said no cause its mean and i was lie yea right and stuck my hand next to the cage and messed around with it for a few days and thought its all cool now he knows me he will let me hold him...WRONG..that thing was all over me like a tornado in a trailor park. the next day he was living at the animal shelter.

dude those little jokers are mean. my GF had one when we first got together and i was like do youplay with it and she said no cause its mean and i was lie yea right and stuck my hand next to the cage and messed around with it for a few days and thought its all cool now he knows me he will let me hold him...WRONG..that thing was all over me like a tornado in a trailor park. the next day he was living at the animal shelter.

You gotta train them right... people will just get them, stick them in a cage and only take them out when they want to mess with them. Theres actually alot to them. people think they stink too, but its the owners that usualy let them get that way. Buyin them cheap food is the #1 culprit of that, not wiping out thier cage once a week, not washing thier bedding, and not getting them spayed/neutered and descented.

But as far as the biting, it sounds like your GF's wasnt nip trained, they werent from a reputable breeder, or they werent let out enough. I try to let mine out for a few hours a day. they dont bite me unless im playing rough with them, and even then, they just put thier teeth around my finger for a second, then let go. I have leashes for them to let them outside of the house, and i thought i was gonna lose one last night.. the little mofo ran under some hedges i have, and i couldnt see him for anything.. so i had to let the leash go and wait for his fuzzy ass to come runnin out.

ok back on topic again lol.....

are you sure your insurance will let you keep the car...?:shrug:

when my truck burnt i was going to take the check and drop a nasty 350 stroker in it...it was already in the plans and after that happened i was excited to have someone else help pay for it!!!

but they told me with a vehicle fire there is no buy back what so ever and they take the truck and it goes to the crusher. so now my s10 is a cube in some junk yard.