My NEW progress thread. stangnet style ;)

• Sponsors (?)

well guys i went to pick and pull today and got some black and grey seats out of a 1988 300z. they have 9 way adjustable. it was crazy alls i had to do was connect one wire to have power and alls we did was weld the stock fox tracks to the bottom of the 300z seats and they fit perfect. there comfortable too. but i mainly like them becasue of the asthetics.

will have pictures in a lil bit.

well here is the pics. i have the river side one in my car already. it looks real good.

the seats are really dirty in the pictures so dont pay attention to that. im gonna spray some fabric dye over the black and gonna clean the heck out of the grey striped part.

P1010815.jpg

P1010817.jpg

P1010819.jpg

BK - When do you think you will officially have it on the road?

im hoping in a month or so. im going to clean the bay and paint it this week. along with my jambs and stuff. the motor is ready to go. im going to order some springs soon too. im soo ready to get her going. i have my front 5 lug stuff in storage i gotta do to. thats a 45 min job though. nothing serious.

but yea im guessing in a month i will be done....ish

I'm not diggin em'. They look weird to me.

ths pictures do make them look funny dont they. look at them this way. they are basically the same shape and contour as gt seats but 2 tone. and they where $35 i still have my factory black lx seats, so if i decide they dont do it for me i can always swithc back. im gonna have grey carpet and headliner so im trying to mix the greys and blacks.

im hoping in a month or so. im going to clean the bay and paint it this week. along with my jambs and stuff. the motor is ready to go. im going to order some springs soon too. im soo ready to get her going. i have my front 5 lug stuff in storage i gotta do to. thats a 45 min job though. nothing serious.

but yea im guessing in a month i will be done....ish

True that - like we're ever "done" with our Stangs :D