My new ride does 10.68 in the 1/4. Any guesses?

• Sponsors (?)

Heh heh, 2005 Honda CBR 600RR. I'll let the pictures tell the story.

tribal_closeup_rs.jpg

brand_new_2_rs.jpg
brand_new_1_rs.jpg

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Sweet... What good is the mustang now?

Funny, I was just asking myself that question on the way home today. I could convert it all back to stock and probably sell all the parts and car for around 10k. I'd use that to pay off the bike and then buy a new truck to tow the boat. It's definately something to think about...

I have way too many toys...

mystang94gt said:
I saw some guys drag racing snow mobiles in the grass on the outdoor life channel or some sh**. They were so fast! Doing an 1/8's mile in like 4 secs. So you dont NEED snow. :D

Actually with snow you are very unlikely to go 10s but since Michigan has a HUUUGE seld scene, it's not uncommon to see a gang of sleds at the local dragway.

i'd love to see you actually run a 10 second pass on that....my friends r6 is rated at a 10.6 stock, and he is an extremly good driver and has has his best run at a mid/low 11....I just got my letter from the bank today about my 5,000 dollar loan for an 03' kawasaki ninja zx6-r (thats right, the 636)...i was denied per lack of credit...DAMN that means i have to save up

davins130 said:
i'd love to see you actually run a 10 second pass on that....my friends r6 is rated at a 10.6 stock, and he is an extremly good driver and has has his best run at a mid/low 11....I just got my letter from the bank today about my 5,000 dollar loan for an 03' kawasaki ninja zx6-r (thats right, the 636)...i was denied per lack of credit...DAMN that means i have to save up

AGREED!! Mine is rated at 10.8 according to sport rider. I was launching all diff RPM's and tequniques and could only swing an 11.8 at 117. So dont expect to go to the track and run those kind of numbers without A LOT of practice. Trying to slip the clutch at 6-8 grand makes it tough to keep the wheel down. Must say though nothing like hitting the drag strip on two wheels to get your blood pumping. Except maybe dragging knee through a tight hairpin. Damn I need another track day...... :bang:

Like I always tell my riding buddies....

Keep em' hot and sticky. :cheers:

Late

davins130 said:
yeah that thing is awesome thats too bad you were denied i am pretty sure that is the lightest bike in its class

Nice Bike! I used to rid a V65 Saber. For it's time, it was quite a beast. I had it to 145, back in the days of shorts, t-shirts, and no helmets!

That video of the metro is sweet! Heck, the camaro almost ran an 11 and still got his doors blown off, even with a serious hole shot! I saw a vid awhile back of a mini-van kicking the crap out of a camaro.

***EDIT*** Found it!

http://www.turbominivan.com/videos/ps_v_z28.rm

Regards,

Gary