My new toy...Pics

xherdlr

May 19, 2003
Hendersonville,Nc
Bought it last Wed. Been wanting one for awhile...What do you guys think?
View attachment 388620
View attachment 388621
newpics1083.jpg

Kelly

• Sponsors (?)

My freind has one of them 50 nuts bikes, fun little thing. Rips wheelies easy as hell and it pretty quick. its based off a xr50 but the suspension is beefed up for adults and it has a manual clutch and transmission. Its fun but i wouldn't shell the 1300 bucks for it.

My freind has one of them 50 nuts bikes, fun little thing. Rips wheelies easy as hell and it pretty quick. its based off a xr50 but the suspension is beefed up for adults and it has a manual clutch and transmission. Its fun but i wouldn't shell the 1300 bucks for it.
Do you think that bike is a 50 :shrug:

Nice bike. A guy that used to work with me had a DRZ400. They're a lot of fun to rip around town on.

From the pictures, I thought it was a little 50 or 80cc or something like that too. I've been kicking around the idea of getting one of those lil tiny scooters to run back and forth to work. I'd be sportin' a full set of leathers and custom full-face helmet as well. :D

Anyhoo... Nice bike! :)

Thanks guys...I havent ridden it very hard. The breakin period lasts for 1000 miles. Until then I cant give it full throttle...I can tell you it handles the twisties very very well...And the biggest plus...I just got 60 miles per gallon on its first tank of gas....

Kelly