My Quest for a 10 second pass.

Ok, just an update, talked to my engine builder, got my head outta my ass and the car is staying stick shifted probly till i die, and i'm just gonna drive the balls off of it.

• Sponsors (?)

Good choice. My father looked into some C4s, until my sister called him out on it and he went with a Jericho!!! :D

Also low 1.5s should be easily attainable with your power and some hook. Even into the 1.4s wouldn't be too much to ask.

Good choice. My father looked into some C4s, until my sister called him out on it and he went with a Jericho!!! :D

Also low 1.5s should be easily attainable with your power and some hook. Even into the 1.4s wouldn't be too much to ask.

Yea Josh(blacken)'s comment really hit home, you could put a chic in the car teach her how to use a transbrake and she could run just as fast as me, if not faster.

I think when i get it all worked out, i could cut mid 1.4's that was the goal when i set the suspension up

Ok, just an update, talked to my engine builder, got my head outta my ass and the car is staying stick shifted probly till i die, and i'm just gonna drive the balls off of it.
YES!

Yea I could definitely see it breaking into the 1.4s once you get it dialed in.
Yea Josh(blacken)'s comment really hit home, you could put a chic in the car teach her how to use a transbrake and she could run just as fast as me, if not faster.

I think when i get it all worked out, i could cut mid 1.4's that was the goal when i set the suspension up
Yes, I win :D

Sell that C4 and toss something worthwhile in there...

:D

It has a trans brake and a reverse manual valve body, does that count for anything? No? I didnt think so... :( I kinda like the "wow, really?" value that an '03 cobra motor backed by a built C4 with a brake has, but a TKO600 would be sick... ahh I dont want to jack 90lxcoupe's thread, his car is fapworthy.

It has a trans brake and a reverse manual valve body, does that count for anything? No? I didnt think so... :( I kinda like the "wow, really?" value that an '03 cobra motor backed by a built C4 with a brake has, but a TKO600 would be sick... ahh I dont want to jack 90lxcoupe's thread, his car is fapworthy.

trust me you can leave harder with that c4 then you could with the T56...

i think i told you the buddy of mine with the race car use to have a 2.2kb cobra backed by a c4 that cut 1.31's

only weight reduction was the c4 solid rear and kirkeys still had all the power stuff radio cast iron manifolds..it got **** did

of course it's each to their own. All I know is that all the fast cars that run at the track that I go to are built up either with a TH400, powerglide, C4 or some other obscure manual shifting automatic or girlomatic. While it may take the "skill" out of driving, the plain and simple truth is, when you are bracket racing, the "girlomatic" is far more ideal for consistency. Again, matter of my opinion only.........

Maybe I just don't get it. It's just like T-tops that everyone is so gagga over. I have 'em and hate em.

of course it's each to their own. All I know is that all the fast cars that run at the track that I go to are built up either with a TH400, powerglide, C4 or some other obscure manual shifting automatic or girlomatic. While it may take the "skill" out of driving, the plain and simple truth is, when you are bracket racing, the "girlomatic" is far more ideal for consistency. Again, matter of my opinion only.........

Maybe I just don't get it. It's just like T-tops that everyone is so gagga over. I have 'em and hate em.

I see where your coming from, but my car was pretty dam consistent that day i ran consecutive 11.4x's with every single number on each slip within .007 of each other, with that faceplated tranny it makes real easy to be consistent.

But honestly the reason im keeping it stick is cause this is a street car 1st and foremost, i could see myself with an auto in that car and being really bored putting around town