Gypsys paved my driveway.

• Sponsors (?)

that is hands down some of the most badass footage i have ever seen, i wish you guys didn't live so far away or else i'd come hang out and light up my M&H 325s to christen that little strip you have there :D

it looks way better with the gravel, by the way :nice:

thats just nuts your not supposed to chit in your own nest.... young birdy
Technically I chit in his nest...:D Neighbors gotta learn who's boss.
that is hands down some of the most badass footage i have ever seen, i wish you guys didn't live so far away or else i'd come hang out and light up my M&H 325s to christen that little strip you have there :D

Would have been much better if there was a little more room to work with. Every time I tried to slow it down the back end would move towards the rocks haha. At the end of the last one I tried to bring it to a stop and the rear headed straight for the rocks so I had to stop :nonono:

Yea that would be cool, sucks everyones pretty much done for the year around here. Oh well, maybe I'll have to do a little one in my ol ladys car.

chit in the Nieghbors NEST FTMFW :lol:

I'm not his neighbor haha. I mean we're teaching the neighbors who's boss.

A little disappointed by the driveway burnouts I decided to head up the road and do some real ones. This time there was a little peer pressure in the passenger seat telling me to go for 3rd. First time it wouldn't go in, second time I made it go in. Shifter went, tranny didn't. Broke the 3-4 shift fork :D

20070320102143.flv video by bentley429 - Photobucket
20070320102217.flv video by bentley429 - Photobucket