Roush my saleen cobra from hell

• Sponsors (?)

Killer Pull!!!

I'm confused though. Your description says twin turbo - supercharged...How can it be both?? Please get me up to speed on this.
Thanks

I wonder if it's being done to pick things up on the bottom end, right off idle where the twin turbo set up normally "lags" a little until it starts making usable boost. Best of both worlds if you ask me. :nice:

This pitcular car happens to not be just any oridinary cobra, its an 03 Saleen Cobra #291

That's cool and all too, but he just happened to be reffering to the engine itself....
Ford really outdid themselves with the 03/04 Terminator motor.
....which unless you know different than I, is the same between the Standard Cobra and Saleen Cobra, is it not? :shrug:

If i remember correctly, Supercharged turbo setups have been used for quite some time on heavy duty vehicles like dumptrucks and things like that.
So it was only a matter of time before it came to the performance market.

a dyno run of my twinturbo- supercharged car. it made 821 hp and we r goin for a 1000hp to the wheels. the mods on the car consist of the hp twin turbo kit w/ 60mm turbos, eaton blower w/ the stock pulley, a magnaflow catback and a return style fuel system . the best part is the whole motor is bone stock up to the throttle body.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23089868

Killer setup man:nice: Always nice to have some Compound Boost:D Two Turbos feeding that SC, you got a real beast there.

Wow, what a Ride you have there!!!:D Have you seen the 03 Cobra with twin turbos and supercharged pushing out 1143HP in the New MM & FF???? You've got one awesome ride there:D What sized tires do you have and how can you get any traction with that HP?????