My tiny garage is finally functional.

Skidzz

Tinkerbell
Apr 11, 2005
Salt Lake City, UT
So one day, my friend just says "Hey Jeremy, If I clean out your garage for you, can I use your punching bag whenever I want." So, of course my response was "HELL YEA," because that garage was so full of junk, you could barely fit a bike in it. Plus, my heavy bag and its stand take up a lot of space. So he cleaned most of it out and I finished clearing it out today. Holy s***! I can fit over half of my car in it! For the first time in my 13 years of living in this house, the garage is finally good for more than just junk storage. Now, when I need to work on it, I can do it even if it's raining. It may not seem like a big deal to you guys with nice garages, but to anyone who never had a functional garage, you guys can appriciate it. So after I did that I had to use my new-found space to change my oil and mess around with my exhaust a little. Here's a little video that I made after I was finished. As you can tell from the video, there isn't much room on the sides. I'm also taking this opportunity to whore my car....again.

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o259/blazer4dr96/?action=view&current=HPIM0444.flv

• Sponsors (?)