My turn... sold the stang

svttech76 said:
I can think of twenty cars off the top of my head that don't look like a box on skateboard wheels.

I don't know how you look at a XB and think " thats a quality well built car" it looks like a toy. everything is tiny and undersized compared to the huge box body.

I'd like to see if the Xb is classified as a "subcompact" like my '02 Mustang was - my smaller SRT-4 is rated as a "compact" car.

:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I don't understand why some of you think just because I am selling it, I am not working hard? I am a full time USF student and work 50hours a week. Priorities in life will come for some of you, like housing for instance... $700 a month for a car not including modding isnt worth it to me at this ponit. Sacrifice now, enjoy the benefits later on.

$700/mo for a GT?!? What the heck? My payments are under $300/mo and I put NO money down when I bought the dang thing, and insurance totals about $100/mo... So, that's $400/mo...

I mean, $700/mo????? I suppose if you spend a LOT of money in gasoline and upkeep and you're including that into your figure, I can understand a little better. But still.

I won't bash the xB because I have never ridden or driven one but I dunno. I definitely don't care for its looks. If I were forced into your situation definitely, the xA or Scion tC would've been my first two choices. But, that being said, my wife and I are both Soldiers with no kids... So our monthly income vs. monthly expenditures is probably a smidge better than most.

*shrug*

The reason there are so many cars in existence is proof positive of the old adage; "Different strokes for different folks."

I could see 700 bucks a month. My payment is 400 on a car I payed 21,500 for. If insurance is high, it could easily be 150 bucks a month, plus the extra gas.

Hopefully none of us are actually saying you should sacrifice your budget to drive a mustang....but I do think some disagree with your choice of alternate cars. But if you like it, cool. Post some pics and let us know how she drives!