Mystic Paint Stangs

dmaxstang

Jul 29, 2005
dallas
I would love to have some mystic stipes put against the black on my 05 GT or even have the entire car repainted with that mystic multi color paint. Has anyone seen one yet with one of these options and what do you think. That paint is very expensive, my harley is painted a color called chromium which is a mystic with 7 different colors in it and a deep purple base.
View attachment 381293
View attachment 381294

• Sponsors (?)

when the new body style came out a ford dealership near me took a convertible and painted it the mystichrome from the 04 cobra's and covered the seats with the mystichrome color-changing fabric...at the time i though it looked great but now not so sure...i think the stripes would prob be better than the whole car

I don't get these paint finishes. They're foolishly expensive and purple and green just don't go together. Green is an awful color to begin with anyway. From any angle, the car looks like it's not finished or been sprayed by a vandal. There are two MGFs in our car park - one straight color and the other the green/goldybrown mystic paint and I know which one I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Also know a guy with a TVR350C who scraped the back end. The repair was eye wateringly expensive.:notnice: