Necessities for h/c/i swap

Here's the deal. I'm dropping off a pair of npi heads tomorrow to get race ported and polished. I'm having 262's installed with comp valve springs. Should i upgrade the retainers and to pi valves? I'm going with the pi intake on top. On the way is my P.I. 2800 stall. To install the heads and intake what parts do i need? New head bolts, gaskets, and etc.. Since i'm using my npi heads can i still reuse my alternator bracket? The main thing that i'm worried about is the pi intake with the npi's. What's the BEST way to do it, adaptor plates or the npi or pi intake gaskets?:shrug: Ok, with the pnp npi heads,262's, 2800 stall, and sig mods what should i run in the 1/4 and dyno at? By the way, im going to get a dyno tune after.

Andrew

• Sponsors (?)

Get the NPI heads port matched to the PI Intake...then you wont have to worry about that issue..I think TGJ did this in his Tbird. Definately have the PI valves installed. Get a Head Changing kit from ford (new head bolts, gaskets,dipstick etc) and you will need a PI heater hose and nipple..your alt bracket may work..if not get the PI from ford, its not expensive.