Need A Little Help With My 331

Ok, I'm a painter, so my main view is your mustang is beautiful:nice:!

I hope it goes well for you with the nitrous. I'm kind of interested in seeing how it does at the track. Post a slip when you try it out.
Thanks bud, it's got some iffy spots in the paint because of painter error but it's a solid 5 footer lol. And I will for sure. It'll be a stick car forever. It's got a cage, built rear tubular front and rear everything yada yada yada. I'm hoping for it to be atleast lower 7s range in the 1/8th.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, I'm a painter, so my main view is your mustang is beautiful:nice:!

I hope it goes well for you with the nitrous. I'm kind of interested in seeing how it does at the track. Post a slip when you try it out.
Thanks bud, it's got some iffy spots in the paint because of painter error but it's a solid 5 footer lol. And I will for sure. It'll be a stick car forever. It's got a cage, built rear tubular front and rear everything yada yada yada. I'm hoping for it to be atleast lower 7s range in the 1/8th.

I guess it's because i'm getting old, but I don't understand the 1/8 times well enough. I get 60' and 1/4 mile times. Oh well, I have google, something new to study.

Post more pictures of your mustang brother. I'd love to see the details. I'm always nabbing other people's ideas for my blue car. @95BlueStallion

A bottom 7 sec 1/8 would be around a bottom 11 sec 1/4 pass. Depending how the car gets down the back half of the track or if it falls on it's face afyer the 1/8 it won't 1/4 very well. Mph is the true teller imo