Need a new rim

hillie16

Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Going down the highway yesterday in the passing lane, car on one side, jersey barrier on the other. Car beside me is crowding me and the truck in front of me looses firewood off the back, and an exceptionally large piece decided to blow my tire and bend my rim. :( At least it was the one with curb rash! I had the barrier on one side, and the car on the other, and there was nowhere to go.

Worst possible time though, getting married in three weeks and have LOTS of stuff to pay for beforehand.

• Sponsors (?)

I know, I got married 2.5 years ago and the thing cost a fortune!!! I thought my car fund was going to be dead forever so I hurrued up and bought my heads and cam and installed them 2 weeks before I got married thinking that my car days were over when that day came. Luckily, I was wrong. Best of luck to you both.

Well we got the wheel back into shape and the tire held abead again, and we put it back on the car...GREAT!! til I tried to move it and as soon as it came around to the right spot the tire blew again. New wheel coming up....looking at the 10.5's for the rear and move the rears up front.

hillie16 said:
........Worst possible time though, getting married in three weeks and have LOTS of stuff to pay for beforehand.
Just CHARGE IT....You will get lot's of
warhol-dollar-sign.jpg
for the wedding.

Attachments

• warhol-dollar-sign.jpg
    warhol-dollar-sign.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 46
I have a set of 16's in the basement but the bullitt brakes won't clear a 16" wheel. Not enough $$$$ on the charge card to charge it either,,,they are tapped out from wedding stuff.

$*%$(*&%q%$(*%q($)*^%q$)q&$)&^q$)*q&^$

aaaarrrffffhhhhhhhhhhgggggggg

The soon to be Mrs. hit something today and blew a tire in our OTHER car.....EERGGGHH I'm down to no car and no money with the wedding coming up in 2 weeks. Looks like I'm gonna have to spend the extra @*&$ money for a rapid refund on my tax return to get caught up.

Damn I feel bad hillie.

I had an extra bullit rim off my old 2002, it had lots of suffs and one small dent on it. I couldnt get rid of it and threw it away not long ago. Next time i'll hold on for people that might need them in the future like you.

I might have a 17"er in my garage, where in PA are you?

Actually, the only 17"er I have is a chrome Cobra R. You can borrow it if your not too far from NYC.

Pete

that teaches you to drive slow next to trucks that carry stuff.....thats why we have stangs, to pass them so we arent scared of them. sorry to hear it. glad you didnt spin out or anything bad cause of the wrecked rim. just get a replacement or find a cheap set of new rims (got my 4 98 cobra rimes for $90 with one new wheel and the trade of my old rims :D ).....you can find some good deals out there somewhere

The automotive troubles continue. My mom let me borrow her car to drive to work tomorrow, battery is dead. Jumped it, drove around for half an hour to charge it. Now it won't start again, the battery is bad. I am at DEFCON 5 right now and ready to smash everything in sight. :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss:

hillie16 said:
The automotive troubles continue. My mom let me borrow her car to drive to work tomorrow, battery is dead. Jumped it, drove around for half an hour to charge it. Now it won't start again, the battery is bad. I am at DEFCON 5 right now and ready to smash everything in sight. :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss:
Oh no.

Bad things at home = bad police officer.

Try not to pull over everyone in site.