Need help finding interior pieces

Johnlm03gt

Oct 6, 2008
Hey Everyone

I own a 2003 Mustang GT. I am looking for two interior pieces for the center console that goes around the 2 AC Vents, Radio, and HVAC controls and then the other which surrounds the shifter. In the image below you will see what I am looking for; I placed white dots on what I need. Mine where painted silver from the factory so if you know where I could find them it would be greatly appreciated.

interior1.jpg

Attachments

• interior1.jpg
    interior1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks! I thought I looked at this site before but I guess I didn't. They have the shifter and boot bezel, but not the one that goes around the other controls. Maybe I just didn't see that. I am going to call them.

The factory silver one are called the "Interior upgrade package" trim peices and usually called "radio bezel" and "shifter bezel"

I bought a radio bezel off ebay new for $45 and beleive LMR does have this part.

The shifter peice is harder to find though. Ford wants almost $400 for it. I had to get one used for $100.

It cost me $150 for those parts, but it matches the exterior of my silver GT perfectly so i had to do it.