Need Help Identifying Steeda Pulleys

What is the diffrence between 02+ Cobra U/D pulleys and an 02+ GT pulleys? Does someone on here know what the diffrence is between them just by looking at them? I'm assuming the biggest diffrence is the water pump pulley but I don't know what the diffrence is.

I can get my hands on a set but there is no part number on them so I'm not to sure if they are for the Cobra or the GT.

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Be weary if you are looking at a part that is for a 2002 Cobra.

I think you mean the pulley set for the 1999/2001 Snake as compared to the 2002+ GT set, right? Not trying to split hairs, but I don't want to see you get taken by thieving seller.

timeless2 said:
Be weary if you are looking at a part that is for a 2002 Cobra.

I think you mean the pulley set for the 1999/2001 Snake as compared to the 2002+ GT set, right? Not trying to split hairs, but I don't want to see you get taken by thieving seller.

Sorry, 03+ Cobra. The only thing I know for sure is that they aren't for the older style W/P pre 2002. What I don't know is if they are for a Cobra or GT 02+.

well i wouldnt say im a "thieving seller," lol, we are just looking for peace of mind here. The pulleys I am selling are for 2001+ newer gt's with the shorter water pump. In short, what makes the pulley kit different for gt's than cobras? crank pulley? water pump pulley? alt.? maybe someone can post a pic of their pulleys on a newer gt...