need help removing the grill

• Sponsors (?)

remove the front bumper cover. all that is holding it on is 2 13mm nuts on each corner under the headlights. you can access them thru the bottom of the bumper. it will be next to impossible to remove the grill with the bumper on.

Removing the bumper seems a bit excessive. Once you have the two screws off from the top, remove the headlights (this allows you to have more room for your hands). After that pull the grill forward, you will be suprised how far it can come forward. I was afraid of breaking it the whole time, but I read a post on here saying to pull away, so I did. Now you should be able to get the remaining bolts...

Patience my friend is key to all mods. :) You'll get em off, but you don't have to remove the front bumper by any means! It was my first mod and I figured it out. Keep at it!

I just did mine last month.... You doesn't have to remove the bumper,you just have to pull the grill a little bit, just enough so you can touch the bolt underneath it, and unscrew them by hand (I didn't even needed to use a ratchet just the box and a good pair of glove to have a good grip...)!!! Anyways its suprising how you can pull on the grill without any damage to the bumper!!!