need opinions on whether to sell the fox

my bro just bought an 03 cobra with 6k miles for 25 k car is mint in every way its redfire red and just perfect bone stock except for a pully and idler pulley. now here is where it gets tough, he told me if i want i can buy it from him for the same price when i get back from kosovo, now the way he drives(like and old lady) and the way he never drives it the car will probably still have less than 10k on the odo when i get home should i sell my fox that has a new 306 tfs hci full upr suspension with tube k member and coil overs baer 5 lug conversion with 13" cross drilled and slotted rotors new paint mint interior etc etc. other words my car is mint and pretty well modded. should i buy the kewbra and bid fare well to the 5.0? gimme some opinions guys please!

• Sponsors (?)

i say keep the 5oh, it all depends on if your one of those guys who's always wanted one... me personaly, i like my 5oh... i wouldnt do it... i dont have that much cash anyways... are you happy with your car now or would you be happy with a 03cobra?

well it would be nice to have a 12 sec car that has a c leather handles well looks good and rides some what smooth. my car is a high 12sec car that doesnt have ac doesnt have leather doesnt ride well at all. plus the cobra is way more streetable and i have no prob driving that car for more than and hour with out going crazy from bumps and noises. plus a little more work and its an 11 sec car that still has great street manners and is way more reliable

well it would be nice to have a 12 sec car that has a c leather handles well looks good and rides some what smooth. my car is a high 12sec car that doesnt have ac doesnt have leather doesnt ride well at all. plus the cobra is way more streetable and i have no prob driving that car for more than and hour with out going crazy from bumps and noises. plus a little more work and its an 11 sec car that still has great street manners and is way more reliable

It appears the kewbra has the :nice: