Need pic of Blue stang with Black hood.

• Sponsors (?)

94Blue302GT said:
Is that good or bad, lol

Supposed to be BAD. But I was just joking around w/ ya'. Here's what "CORN" looks like .......

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=596312

Do whatever YOU want to your Stang ....... I'm sure you have good taste. Just research stuff before you slap anything on there. I think that's where some people mess up ..... and they end up changing things around again anyway.

i think blue car w/ black hood would look really good. right now my car is the stock dark forest green with a black hood (primer). i'm painting the car next month and i'm really considering leaving the hood black base because i really like the look.

i think the black hood looks really racy--i foken love it. look at the 05 mustang gt-r... :hail2:

94Blue302GT said:
Hey, Ram000, can ya gimmie a pick?
I was thinking of doing a nice glossy black, not just primer, but we'll see.

sorry man, but no digicam. the best example would be this, though:
2005-Mustang-GTR-029.jpg

freakin sweet :hail2:

i wouldn't go with a glossy black, though--imo, the satin/matte black would look waaay better.

Low-5.0: That look is SWEET!!! I just put on a new desktop... That's a glossy black though, right? Maybe i'll see how it looks with just primer, and then go from there as to whether i go for glossy or matte.
Ram000: I didn't get that picture to show up, just me?
Urban96: I think that would look good too, but then i can't paint it myself too easily. I think it'll look sweet enough, lol
Oh, and sorry, i don't have a good pic of my car, but that blue is just slightly darker. I have a Bright Atlantic, is that a Midnight blue or something?

The black is supposed to be glossy, but that's kinda hard to do. I don't know what color blue that is either, I just picked a nice looking blue. I would make it a little lighter, but I have the file saved on my laptop which is in my car atm.

lol, well, my G/F is insisting that I paint the hood blue like the rest of the car, but I'm thinking I may check it out with just primer first. We'll see how much more the place asks for the hood painted blue vss black.