Need pics of 65-66 Fastbacks with upper side scoops

Im repainting my 66 fastback and like the idea of replacing my upper fins with upper side scoops, but dont want to have lower scoops. the fastback on the Overhaulin show had a similar setup, but i cant find enough pics of the car

also, id like to see any 65-66 fastbacks with either the rear ducktail spoiler or gt500 taillights

here are the scoops i want to run:
http://www.mustangdepot.com/OnLineCatalog/Fiberglass/e2us.htm

• Sponsors (?)

Here's a ducktail spoiler with T-bird taillights.

P8080052.jpg

P7240010a.jpg

Attachments

• P8080052.jpg
    P8080052.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3,385
  • P7240010a.jpg
    P7240010a.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 3,148
calpolymustang said:
Those would look cool, but they'll do the exact opposite of what the factory vents are designed to do, which is to exhaust the air from the interior. The '67-'68 Shelby sail panel scoops, which also open to the front, actually open to the rear too. What they were supposed to do is create a venturi over the factory exhaust opening. If they also reminded you of the engine air intakes of a Ford GT 40 that was ok too.

I tried to talk my builder into swapping out the factory Silent Flow vents for the Shelby windows. I figured that would help out the poor visibility issue somewhat. He strongly discouraged this as these vents do a great job of allowing air (etc.) to move thru the interior of the car.
I am glad I listened to him as I also really like the unique look of the factory vents.
Just my opinion..:)
Scott