Need some encouragement

• Sponsors (?)

If the price is right go for it!

I wouldn't be stealing it, nor would I get getting ripped off. Its a fair value, but considering only 4993 cobras were made, only 1355 in teal, and of those, only 185 with black cloth interior. So then of those 185, how many are still in one piece, let alone this clean. The car doesn't have the holes drilled for a front bumper(originally sold in Vegas) nor does it have holes drilled for an aftermarket stereo.

That, and these cars are only going up in value.

If youre thinking of modifying it pass on it and buy an LX or a GT for alot less.
It has some collector value bone stock though.

..or simply buy a modified cobra. Yeah, she would remain mostly stock. A shifter, some 3.55s, and a set of flowmasters would be needed. The stock catback would be removed in one piece, and saved, as the h-pipe was/is.

I'm sorta busy with school/work, and don't want to spend half my free time wrenching on my 89 since she'll never be done(you guys know how it is). This would be a car show car, and the late night cruise with other car guys type car.

Well if you buy that car. It needs a nice garage. Shouldn't be driven in the rain, snow. Can't modify it. If you do it has to be little stuff like exhaust and shift.(which you can reinstall the orignal when time comes to sell it) and you can't use it as a daily driver. You can only drive it on weekends and so on. Thats how my car is also. I hardly drive it, but these cars aren't made for DD either so. I'd buy it

Well if you buy that car. It needs a nice garage. Shouldn't be driven in the rain, snow. Can't modify it. If you do it has to be little stuff like exhaust and shift.(which you can reinstall the orignal when time comes to sell it) and you can't use it as a daily driver. You can only drive it on weekends and so on. Thats how my car is also. I hardly drive it, but these cars aren't made for DD either so. I'd buy it

I'm renting a house, and have a two car garage. No snow here in FL. My civic is my DD since its 82 miles round trip to work. My 89 as it is comes out about once every 2-3 weeks. It comes out from time to time for a late night cruise to the local car guy hangout place.

dont buy it just for an investment, if your doing it just for that its kinda dumb, go buy a house if you wanna make some serious cash.

Investment, no. I've got some money invested elsewhere. Its simply the car I've always wanted. Its the foxbody that made me fall in love with foxbodies. I'm not buying a house because the market in general right now is iffy, plus when I'm done with college in 2-3 years, I don't know if I'm staying in FL.

dont buy it just for an investment, if your doing it just for that its kinda dumb, go buy a house if you wanna make some serious cash.

You live with your parents and know nothing of the housing market in the Central florida area which is crazy. The car would be a way better investment then a florida home..