Need STANGNET opinion on new car

ya dustin the one I found was on riverside in roseville, its the white one, I could take it for 20,000 grand the guy said, So I might be rolling a white cobra this weekend ! Its just the miles that are killing me ! 53,XXX

A guy on CAFORDS checked out that same one a couple of months back & said it was a pile, but i doubt it.....53k miles aint that bad, but it is a blown Cobra & its on one of those shady "car auction" car lots, so u never know where its been....But, on the other hand, its a terminator......Good luck

• Sponsors (?)

A guy on CAFORDS checked out that same one a couple of months back & said it was a pile, but i doubt it.....53k miles aint that bad, but it is a blown Cobra & its on one of those shady "car auction" car lots, so u never know where its been....But, on the other hand, its a terminator......Good luck

Every dealer on riverside is shady :nono:

None the less thank you all of:SNSign: for you're help and advice..... my grlfrnd dosnt understand that this is like a addiction it worse than crack ! Ive made up my mind and I am going to bite the bullet wait around and find one at a rep. dealership..... Thanks again guys !!!:nice: