need suggestions please..

...On a new maf.

Ever since my other got soaked I've been having somewhat of a hunting idle, car will fluxuate from running lean in CL to running rich (around 12:1) in closed loop...its been dumping WAY too much fuel at WOT (around 9.9:1)...has been having a nasty lean/rich spike that results in some rather bad bucking....and has been going EXTREMELY lean when letting off the throttle.

Car was running pretty good til everything got soaked up around the air filter so I'm just gonna say it's the maf. Not to mention....This c&l I have doesn't have a flow sheet for my set-up. I've been wanting to get rid of it and here's my excuse.

pro-m changed to PMAS, right? Are they any good?

• Sponsors (?)

cbarr300 said:
...On a new maf.

Ever since my other got soaked I've been having somewhat of a hunting idle, car will fluxuate from running lean in CL to running rich (around 12:1) in closed loop...its been dumping WAY too much fuel at WOT (around 9.9:1)...has been having a nasty lean/rich spike that results in some rather bad bucking....and has been going EXTREMELY lean when letting off the throttle.

Car was running pretty good til everything got soaked up around the air filter so I'm just gonna say it's the maf. Not to mention....This c&l I have doesn't have a flow sheet for my set-up. I've been wanting to get rid of it and here's my excuse.

pro-m changed to PMAS, right? Are they any good?

I don't know Clay :shrug:

Everytime I see peeps cry about maf issues I quickly scan down to their sig (that is ... if one has been provided ... which these days ... is rare :bang: ) and if I see thay are running a C&L maf

My first gut reaction is always ... you get what you pay for

Honestly speaking from what I've seen over the past year or so

These days ... The C&L's have not been getting nearly as many poo poo posts from peeps on the various boards as they did in the past.

however

When it comes to blown combos .............

Not 100% sure ... but ... it seems like I've not seen as many ... more better or good stuff posts about those meters improved performance like the na peeps have been posting lately.

The PMAS (ProM 80) is a quality meter.
however
Do you think you would peg it with your blower :shrug:

I see lots of blown peeps run the Lightning and SCT meters :shrug:

Of course ... with your Tweecer and EEC Analyzer you would think you could be able to dial in the C&L.

I do know for certain, some of the Tweecer support site members run a C&L meter with their blown combos so you could find some helpful stuff over there

Just a thought or two :D

Grady