Need your help in a bad way guys..

• Sponsors (?)

my friend's probe had the same issuses with JE pistons etc. Well there was a line of cars in front of him. The shop should have found out how many ppl, something that should have taken weeks took months... ATTENTION! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PARTNER'S WORK! YOU CAN NOT BLAME THEM FOR SHORT COMMINGS!

This is such a bull'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' thread! I mean is this a joke? The engine builder tells a very intresting and not suprisingly different story than the thread starter. Then all you guys jump on the email bandwagon and are effectively trashing the builders rep, as far as the internet goes. If the storey held any water, which IMO it doesn't than buddy should be kicking the guys ass for the $12,000 and/or taking some legal action.

:notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice:

damien2003gt said:
This is such a bull'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' thread! I mean is this a joke? The engine builder tells a very intresting and not suprisingly different story than the thread starter. Then all you guys jump on the email bandwagon and are effectively trashing the builders rep, as far as the internet goes. If the storey held any water, which IMO it doesn't than buddy should be kicking the guys ass for the $12,000 and/or taking some legal action.

:notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice:

Yeah and you know what happens when you sue? well they stop working on the project untill the lawsuit is done, which could take another year. Seen this happen before, seen the same excuses. Like it was stated above, the machine shop made pistons that broke, then you go and send them the same job again? Wanna know the reason why everyone has jumped on the bandwagon? Because ronnie has helped so many people on the forums, and a lot of people want to help him in anyway they can. Writing non vulgur e-mails is an effective way to say "the community is watching, and word of mouth spreads fast, so pick up the pace."

B.....S....
Wait... "full race spec motor" Ok so its a forged motor rated at i dont know.. 800+hp

"attempted to be tuned on a completely stock computer and fuel system which ended up detonating and breaking a piston" whats wrong with that.. Kidd's car made 667 RWhp on a "tuned" stock comp and cobra pumps.. Now that he has his JT 700+ easy.. OR let me guess they think you tuned your comp with a screwdriver in your drive-way..

They are the Pros.. we dont know anything..

Matt

Recieved the same reply from D&D:

Sounds like they made mistakes and are trying to rectify. Now whether this should take a year is debatable. As far as the comment about the motor being half of the $12K, Ronnie is still out that cash because the car is not running. So that point is moot.

My response:
I appreciate the reply. I truly wasn't expecting one although it was sent to everyone who e-mailed you. But the fact is it has still been a year and Mr Diaz still has nothing to show for it. I understand the problems associated with a unique project such as this but the time for completion is a little extreme. The piston manufacturer is your responsibility and not an excuse. They are an agent of your business and is up to you to make sure they live up to there end of the deal. Now I'm guessing that 3 and half months is not really a long time to have a custom made item. The other 8 and half is what would concern me.