Negative Camber Issue

ZV Cobra

Dec 12, 2008
I am having an issue with negative camber on my 95 after replacing the front suspension parts. I can set my front tires flush with the fender and after the car sits over night they are tilting in when I come back. I have checked that everything is tight three times now and torqued to spec. I have ran out of adjustment space on the drivers side cc plate and the tire is still tilting inwards. I contacted MM and they said the lower bolt holes on Bilsteins are large to accommodate different setups. I followed their recommendations and still no change. I have MM cc plates, Bilsteins, H&R SS, new control arm bushings, ball joints, inner and outter tie rods, and sway bar end links. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

How much of a difference are you noticing? And how are you measuring?

I have a camber guage that I set up on my car overnight after parking it. When I initially parked, the car was at -0.45 camber (tilt in). When I came back to it the next morning (without removing the camber guage), it had changed to -0.60 degrees.

So it did settle a tiny bit overnight after being driven.

Just curious to how much of a change you see?

I am using a straight edge and a measuring tape. I had the top of the tire flush with the fender. When I came back in the morning the top of the tire had moved in 1 inch. It was a large enough difference for me to see as I was walking to the car. I understand some negative camber is ideal, I just want to fix the issue before I get an alignment.