New... And Had A Few Questions

methodical4u

Jun 29, 2012
Hey all... I had an old 93 mustang lx years ago. I don't know a whole lot about them as far as value goes though... so I thought I would come in and ask here. My aunt and uncle also have a 93 canary yellow convertible with 75kthe on the car. Completely unmolested except for the radio. Chrome 5 stars.. leather etc. I am going down there likely today to take some pics of it. Im not sure if its a 30th anniversary model or not though. I just was curious what would ne the value of the car in good-great condition?

Sorry... I wasn't trying to make this into a for sale thread... I just wasn't sure where else to find out what it might be worth. I know only 1500 or so canary yellows were made that year so it would still be rare even if it wasn't a 30th correct? Thanks for any advice anyone may have... or even links to how to find the proper value.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey all... just wondering if anyone had any advice on pricing. I've been detailing the car, doing a full correction on the paint which is coming out nice... I wish I had the money to buy it myself lol.

Anyway, is the NADA book a good source of pricing to go by? I know they are high many times for most cars... not sure about the older more rare cars though.

Hey all... just wondering if anyone had any advice on pricing. I've been detailing the car, doing a full correction on the paint which is coming out nice... I wish I had the money to buy it myself lol.

Anyway, is the NADA book a good source of pricing to go by? I know they are high many times for most cars... not sure about the older more rare cars though.
The color isn't going to up the value, NADA and KBB are just best bets to ge a rough estimate. Cross the two prices and figure out what seems like a reasonable asking price.

Yeah, Nada seems a bit high... IIRC they had an excellent condition one for 14k ... I think even fair was 6500. I don't really know what my Uncle wants to get for it... i'm just his detailer and the guy he asked to deal with it since they aren't real computer savvy and don't really have the time.