New Board.

• Sponsors (?)

Green4.6GT said:
ok well i'm not going to get involved in your fight.. but we have been talking about this for a while, just in person not on stangnet. red2000GT actually had a club going for us back in like 99 for a year or 2.

a year or 2 ago when we talked about this on here, no one had the time(this week has been a TON of work so far) or money, we do now and have been playing with ideas for several months. when you have to get webhosting, register a name, get an actual vb board setup.. register a buisness name, get someone to make up logos and shirts.. not to mention make a website (and have it look good) it takes some time, alot of time actually.. and money, its not like any of us had money to throw around, or time for that matter, I finally had enough to get it going, so we started.

we didnt do this to screw with your board, i just commented that we were doing something, thought it might have saved you some time and money to know that its already being done(and paid for) so it would be a waste to make 2.

our board is up(no adds or anything its schweet), the rest of the site wont be up for a week or 2, if you want to join feel free, if not whatever.

and you need to take it easy on jordy, everyone in regina(wich is most of can west) that posts on here is friends with him, so i doubt trashtalking him is in the best interest if you want to make friends on here. (he needs to chill out too but what can you do)
as for him being a wanna be car guy, he is young, and maybe dosnt know everything there is to know about cars, but neither do you nor I, or anyone on here for that matter, we all started somewhere and he is learning fast so chill.(he was a **** load of help night #1 of taryns 5 spd swap that we did for her, he knows more than people give him credit for)

:cheers:

I don't have a problem with him, just a problem with his post. I just wanted this thread back on the topic it's supposed to be one.

Yes I understand all the issues with setting up a board. As well as the money, I was willing to dump the money into it, but not unless I could find an interest. And when you ask around and the most common response is "theres too many boards already" that doesn't show a lot of interest.

If your board lasts, that good. I couldn't care anymore if mine does or not. This province only has a handful of serious mustang guys, most of the stangers in sask just belong on the 306. I'd love to see organization among the stang group, but everyone tries and you can't organize children.

As for my board, yep theres ad's that I'll gladly remove, and yep the hosting if free, but this board was created to find an interest not be perminant, I already mentioned that. I like the fact it's not VB, cause personally VB is gay, and yabbse is way better.

If your board lasts good, but I'll keep my board running for now, if it dies so be it. But theres no reason for you and your board to put down my board. Just leave it alone if you don't like it.

Jd200287gt said:
Im just buggin you lol..

I don't know where you go off saying you have been looking for a year for a board for someone to set things up, I have webhosting and a site, I was just busy with University and building my university webpage I never got around to building this one ( www.mustangtorque.com)( all you had to do was make a thread saying you need a board and i could of set one up in a day like i did ryans), however Ryan came along a few days ago and is like Joe and I want a club and we need a website, im like well I can do the website no problems...So now we have a forum up and running like ryan said no adds no bull**** just pure car fun...

As for me being a car guy want to be WTH.. I like mustangs and I drive one.. Im not trying to be a car guy, I just like cars.. I dont go off pretending I know **** about cars when I dont..( not saying u do this )

I wasnt trying to be an ass, I was just buggin yah trying to have some fun but obviously it was tooken the wrong way, my bad...

Jordan

1 year ago I didn't know you or I would have. Hell 5min's ago I didn't know you had web hosting. Most the people I talked to where on different forums, and up here. The other POS forum I started was adversited, but showed no interest.

As for my comment. I know your young, etc, etc. But I have seen the post you send to me under my GF's accout on the 306. And it's kinda funny the thing's people BS about when they talk to what they think is a girl.

So I apoligize for my comment. Just kinda got rubbed the wrong way.

And yes before someone says something I know I can't spell worth a ****.

Hmmm quite interesting... Both boards are fine. But I do think that people from each board can sign up for both. I do think that it wasn't fair that certain people hijacked Marcus' thread about HIS board. His board is perfectly fine. Why couldn't you others just help him out? Have a saskatoon AND regina Mustang board. There's an idea... WOW!!