New Camera.. Driveway pics before many mods to come..

• Sponsors (?)

These are in the mail...
mustangtuning_1953_158593337.jpg

did u just get the DDs for the rear... or did u get the fronts too?

No, I bought a whole new set.. I like the hypercoated look alot more than the silver.. I would like chrome, but thats too much gawdyness, so hypercoated is the next best thing and will still keep it looking clean.. Still trying to figure out tires, but the car should be done in the looks department (exterior) in a few weeks..
I still need that new front bumper too, which is the only part that I need that I don't already have..

No, I bought a whole new set.. I like the hypercoated look alot more than the silver.. I would like chrome, but thats too much gawdyness, so hypercoated is the next best thing and will still keep it looking clean.. Still trying to figure out tires, but the car should be done in the looks department (exterior) in a few weeks..
I still need that new front bumper too, which is the only part that I need that I don't already have..

either way the car looks great... and ull love the rims... its the subtleness that will be added to ur vehicle... i love mine, wouldnt trade them for anything else

either way the car looks great... and ull love the rims... its the subtleness that will be added to ur vehicle... i love mine, wouldnt trade them for anything else

I can't wait for the rims to get here.. I just ordered the tires tonight.. I settled for Azeni's RT-615's... No tread life but it will handle like it's on rails with them...:D

Picture update.. I am waiting to find someone to install my tires for under 150-$300 like the jerks I dropped them off at, but here are some preliminiary pics of the x2's, no isolators, and one sidepipe test fitted.. (still requires trimming, sanding, and paint.. and exhaust...)

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

They are silver flames.. Can only be seen at certain angles.. Totally disappears in direct sunlight..

The springs are BBK.. The front isolators are gone and have x2 balljoints which lower anothe 1/2".. The rear has upper isolators only..

i was gonna take the iso's out, but my cars a DD @ the moment, so i dont wanna be hearing metal against metal...

as for the x2 balljoints, those are next on my list along with MM caster camber plates and some new slotted rotors.... any feedback so far?

looks great bro!