New car; first stang!

PULMEOVR

I need a bigger E-Penis.
Sep 29, 2003
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Hi guys,

On Saturday, I bought an '02 Mustang GT from Jim Keay Ford - Lincoln in Orleans. I love this car! It's sooo smooth. I never knew the 4.6's were so smooth. I used to drive my mom's (I'm 19) '03 Saturn Vue 4 cyl SUV. Going from that to the Mustang is crazy, it feels like a rocketship!

It's got the Mach 460 (duh), 6 disc, black/black, 5 speed, bullitt rims, and 25,025 km on it. I paid $20,520, after I talked the salesman down from $21,900. I figured that was a pretty good price.

Thanks for the help guys about the insurance information. I pay $2245/year and that is while driving 6 months and parked 6 months (winter, obviously) and under my own name. I was surprised I could find insurance that cheap. I went with the same insurance company my mom is with and I got multiple discounts.

Anyways, I'm off to hit the streets ....

Matt :)

• Sponsors (?)

Congratulations. Bring it out to show it off.

The NCMA (National Capital Mustang Association) meets on Thursday nights at Campbell Ford starting about 8:30pm. There is usually a good turnout of Stangs at the Hazeldean mall cruise in Kanata on Tuesday nights starting aroung 6:30pm

4havnfun said:
Congratulations. Bring it out to show it off.

The NCMA (National Capital Mustang Association) meets on Thursday nights at Campbell Ford starting about 8:30pm. There is usually a good turnout of Stangs at the Hazeldean mall cruise in Kanata on Tuesday nights starting aroung 6:30pm

Wow, didn't think there was meets at Ford dealerships. Do you know if the Orleans cruise nights at Place D'Orleans is still going on this Wednesday? I'd like to go to that. I don't think I would enter the "show" though, I'd feel odd with a 100% stock Mustang. I would like to go and check it out though.

Matt

PULMEOVR said:
Wow, didn't think there was meets at Ford dealerships. Do you know if the Orleans cruise nights at Place D'Orleans is still going on this Wednesday? I'd like to go to that. I don't think I would enter the "show" though, I'd feel odd with a 100% stock Mustang. I would like to go and check it out though.

Matt

The Orleans cruise is now restricted to older cars (1980 or earlier I think but I could be wrong) so most of the action has moved to Hazeldean. It isn't unusual to get 200 cars there (including some 100% stock Mustangs)