New Car, New Mods

Hey guys,
i've finished all the paperwork and i am now the proud owner of an 04 redfire cobra coupe!!

Now i need help on picking toys to go on it.

Cold air- had a steeda on my gt, loved it. there 03/04 is just a filter and heatshield... i want an inlet pipe too, JLT maybe?

Shifter- Driven 60 miles today and i can't help but want to kick ford in the ass for putting that sloppy thing on such a masterpiece.. Pretty positive on a Tri-ax.

Springs- Steeda Again lol

Tuner- Giving my gt predator to my brother, Strongly considering another for myself, Any sct owners out there?

Pulley swap- not yet

exhaust- bassani off-x and either bassani catback or mac flowpath, < heard a clip of the mac, sounded very deep

Chassis Stiffening, - Love steeda stuff, help me survive a 60 +/- tbone, strut brace and full subs are in my list again.

I value you guys' input strongly!!
i will get pics when the sun rises, There is something unique to see...

thx all
joey z:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Nice score dude! MGW is by far the best short shifter IMO. OR x or h pipes will be loud so pe prepared. The engine gets too raspy with a X-pipe so I suggest a H instead. Borla mufflers sound so :drool: on these cars. You will be amazed what a smaller S/C pully will do to these beasts. Def do ALL the IRS upgrades ie bushings, brace etc etc. Also IMO the best tuner would be SCT I want to get a Live Wire cause they have all the gauges in them and have multiple tunes you can switch at will :nice:

JLT or K@N for your intake
MGW shifter
your choice on springs
weld in full length subframe connectors, I have Maximum Motorsports myself
Billetflow or Steeda diff brace, I have Steeda but it came on the car, would rather have billetflow but cant complain. :)
SCT or Diablosport tuner although SCT gives you a few more options
Exhaust pretty much pick what you like, everyone has preferences
Oh and get a custom tune ASAP. :)

Congrats on the car! Can't wait to see pics! Miles, mods?

nice find! as far as the the short shifter goes, steeda are very nice, and are a great improvement over stock. the mgw however is MUCH MuCH shorter. IMO its too short so i went with a steeda. As far as an exhaust, an x pipe with borla stingers is amazing on these cars, butt at the same time find what you like lol. and as far as springs go steeda are nice, but look into h&r supersports, great quality and a nice drop. good luck with her