New Computer???

I don't know what is wrong with my car. It has an '85 SVO motor in it and all of the wiring is SVO and so is the computer. When I put my other intake on the other day, some coolant went into one of the cylinders but I sucked it all out. So I put everything back on and went to start it and nothing happened. It cranked but didn't kick over. My dad and I kept trying for days and then I found out that I had a bad fourth fuel injector. I switched it over with the black Tomco 35# ones and it still didn't kick over. We found out that my plugs were soacked with gas so we put some other ones in and then they got soaked. My timing is right and there is a new TPS on there. We tested the Vane Meter and it showed a steady rise in voltage as we opened it up. When we unplug the injector harnes and crank it is starts after a few cranks and burns all the gas in the cylinder and then goes off because of the lack of fuel not being sent. So after a while we unplugged the O2 sensor and it started and idled as smooth as could be. So we left it unplugged and I drove it the couple miles to work and back. Then my girlfriend and I were driving and it stopped in the street and after a few tries of unplugging the injector harness and plugging it back in it started. Then when I got the O2 sensor it started right back up and then died the other day and hasn't ran since. I know the story is really long but if anyone actually reads this please get back to me with any suggestions. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)