New dyno numbers!!!!

whitesqual

Sep 3, 2008
Coeur D'alene, ID
We had a dyno day with our local car club. I laid down 424/416.5 at 13 psi. Im pretty happy with the results!

IMAG0291.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice numbers!

How are those 30lb injectors holding out?
And, are you running with no tuning of the EEC?

I am thinking of running 30lb injectors with no FMU and around 7-8psi with my Paxton/Explorer intake/GT40-Y303 heads/1.7rr/stock cam setup.

Thanks a lot!

The 30lbers arent big enough for my setup. I am running an fmu with my setup, but am still seeing spikes in my a/f. I am running a j3 chip with a mail order tune from dirty dirty racing. I would say you would probably be ok with the 30's but damn near maxed. You would be better of just getting some 42's, you will be very tempted to bump the boost up!

Lol.. Yeah.. My Azeni's don't hook until 60 when its' this cold.. Fun, but not particularly safe, or fast.

I'm super impressed with your numbers with how little money you really have in the motor.. I bet it shuts up alot of the ricers in Billings..
LOL, I was kinda shocked at the results, I was expecting to be around the 375hp range, especially running on a mail order tune and an fmu!

You could probably squeak a few more hp out of it with some bigger injectors and a full tune. But hey, for the money you have spent on it, if it runs reliably and you're happy with it, I wouldn't mess with it. I was cranking almost 500 to the wheels with 30lb injectors on the dry kit, which essentially does the same thing as an FMU. The fuel numbers were pretty spot on, and it ran nice and smooth.

Kurt