New edge springs in a fox

01brknGT

Apr 25, 2008
Vacaville,Ca
Ok I recently purchased my 92 fox and it has 18"cobra r on it and they rub when I turn the wheel all the way and its annoying. Also the ride isnt very good right now either. I have no idea what springs they are as i cannot read them what so ever. So I have some stock springs from my 01gt i had and was wondering if those will work and if so will they drop it or raise the car base on if it was in stock platform thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Stock base model GT springs will lift the car up pretty high.

SN95 springs will fit in a Fox, but the only springs which retain stock, or slightly lowered height are the 01 bullitt and 03/04 Mach 1 springs.

Everything else will lift the car slightly.

I have 03/04 Mach 1 springs in mine..lowered the car maybe 1/2" or so, but the ride is fantastic!

I have 04 Mach 1 springs in mine and really like the ride. I also have the factory front struts from the same car. Made the ride considerably better over the stock ride. I had 18's on my car when I purchased it and sold them. They slowed me down at the track.

maybe knock 1/2 to 1 coil off of the stock 01 GT springs and i be it would make the car sit nice and still ride better than whats on there now