New flowmaster tailpipes are on!

• Sponsors (?)

You can get smaller tires, try to adjust the tail pipes a little (unbolting the mufflers and moving around a little can help with clearance if the tails are welded to the mufflers)... or you can get a pan hard bar, which will eliminate that side to side movement. Depending on how good of tires you buy, the Maximum Motorsports Panhard Bar could be cheaper and a crap load better then buying smaller tires. You are killing two birds with one stone with the PHB. :nice:

monte87 said:
Looks good, but i could live without the flowmaster name on the pipe! everyone knows when hearing a stang w/Flows other than that-Slamm'N!!!!

Lata Ant
I kinda like the flowmaster name on there, you cant see it until you look up close. The tails are welded to the mufflers so I might try to move them around. How much is a pan hard bar? And would it really make the rear end not move at all?

If the panhard bar will work then do it, panhard bar would change your entire car completley, figure you spend 150 each on new tires id rather get the phb any day!

Ohg and the tips look amazing, first thing I look at when an lx is driving down the road is to see if it has nice big shiny tips, if I saw that car pass me first thing id saw is "dizzamn"

mob said:
If the panhard bar will work then do it, panhard bar would change your entire car completley, figure you spend 150 each on new tires id rather get the phb any day!

Ohg and the tips look amazing, first thing I look at when an lx is driving down the road is to see if it has nice big shiny tips, if I saw that car pass me first thing id saw is "dizzamn"

Thanks Mob, the panhard bar is too expensive right now for me, I can get 2 new BFG 245/45's from ebay for $145 shipped. I am going to buy some right now, I need new tires anyway and its a great deal on BFG's. Check them out.........
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=300018519091&ih=020&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Igofaster13 said:
Thanks Mob, the panhard bar is too expensive right now for me, I can get 2 new BFG 245/45's from ebay for $145 shipped. I am going to buy some right now, I need new tires anyway and its a great deal on BFG's. Check them out.........
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=300018519091&ih=020&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

yea I understand, id love the phb but its too expensive for me as well, tires look good imo, they may be old but their cheap and dont look used.