New Forum Member

LedZ 5.0

now you have my pea brain going in circles
Apr 1, 2004
Hi II owners. I'm new to the forum but not new to the II. I have a 75 street coupe and 77 project coupe. Just wanted to join so I could post and gather some Mustang II education at the same time. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Hello again. CobraIILover, Cobra7, 77Sleeper, fastmustangII, and Blue Thunder. Thanks for the welcome to the forum.
Cobra 7 - I'll put some pictures of my 75 coupe up once I figure out how to work the system. This car has a 308 with a Crane flat tappet cam, Crane Hi-6 ignition, ported and polished Windsor Jr. heads, Holly 650 DP, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Heddman headers, World Class T-5 w/centerforce dual friction clutch and a 3.80 Detroit locker. The frame is tied with SSM lift bars. The car runs strong for what it is. My 77 is a roller ready for paint but not sure which type of drivetrain yet. Thinking of a 427 crate stroker with worked AOD but haven't decided yet. I might can that idea and pick up a Cobra.

JonDawg, thanks for the welcome to the forum.

I know it's some work involved but in the long run it will be well worth the effort. I'll just need to stock up on rear tires if I give it the go ahead.

IICrazy-thanks for the welcome to the forum. It's nice to have ambitious plans as long as the money is there to back it up. Years back I wanted to do the 385 series transplant but wasn't too sure about all the extra weight on the front end. Since the stroker crate motors have been more readily available from reliable builders like Coast High Perf. it makes things a lot easier. I've been eyeballin' the 427 and 435 strokers for a long time. Plenty of displacement for a sleeper with a nice smooth idle and quiet exhaust tone. Also, a nice add on would be steel wheels with the cop car dog caps.

Get your big motor in and maybe your car will do this.
attachment.php

Welcome LedZ
I hope that doesn't stand for lead foot could get you in trouble like me.

I walkin (well bummin rides) on my Air Force base because of II many tickets
12 points in 12 mos Bye Bye :bang: #$%^ @#$! &*(%
Oh how June 12 --6 mos after my revocation will be a glorious day :banana:

Again welcome whats your background and location

Z

zwhitr, Northern J II, COBRAIIW, thank you for the welcome to the forum. zwhitr, no the Led Z is for Led Zepplin one of my favoriote old time rock groups. I sometimes have a leadfoot but most of the time I take it easy to avoid speeding tickets. I'm located in Pa., am an Army vet, and have been self employed for the past 23 years as an auto parts core buyer/supplier.