new guy here in NC!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome aboard!

I grew up in Winston... 21 years there. Then my car habit took over and the county didn't appreciate my 20 Mustangs around the shop. :mad:
Yadkin county was MUCH more understanding, so I relocated there in the late 80's. I know Winston well - drive thru every day to and from work.

Speaking of driving... if you want to meet some cool folks and have a good time, come ride with us this Saturday. There's a thread about it... no fee, no registration, no rules... just a good time.

See ya 'round! :nice:

just exhaust, hood, and saleen spoiler. ive only had it a yr. i started on it. got to looking at houses and the car got put on hold. we bought a house almost 2 months ago with a 2 car garage so soon i can get back at it... hopefully. :bang:

RycheGT said:
just exhaust, hood, and saleen spoiler. ive only had it a yr. i started on it. got to looking at houses and the car got put on hold. we bought a house almost 2 months ago with a 2 car garage so soon i can get back at it... hopefully. :bang:

rock on man. get it right and lets go the track sometime. maybe ill see you around.

every thursday night on main all the hotrods converge to hang out. if you know where advance auto is at centinial its the light before there. its held in a giant parking lot at some old furniture store. if you ever want to go let me know ill meet you somewhere and we can head over there.

rage707 said:
Im moving to Winston in August, nice to see there are plenty of stangs around. Is there a dragstrip anywhere close?

yes.. farmington dragway isnt far from winston at all. its an 1/8th though. theres also piedmont dragway in mcleansville just on the other side of greensboro. also an 1/8th. then rockingham dragway which is about 2 hrs or so away but its a 1/4. theres also carolina dragway but i dont know where it is or how big it is. i prefer piedmont to farmington, and rockingham above all of them. when you get down here maybe we can all hook up at one of them.