New Guy!!!

• Sponsors (?)

The cowl is no longer on the car now, the entire car is actually at the bodyshop getting some work done, and the stock hood is back on it. It will also have a 99/01 Cobra front bumper cover on it.

As far as rebuilding the coil packs, I bought a set of new boots and springs for them before I replaced the rest of them. The coil itself is sealed of course, and can't be serviced. However, from working on this one, and a few other people's 4.6's now, I've come to realize that about 75% of the time you get that low rpm, high load stutter that is blamed on bad coil packs, replacing the springs and boots fixes the problem without buying new coils.

I did however have 4 bad coils to begin with, the local Ford dealer did the load test on them, and they failed. The other 4 tested good, but I still had the studder every once in a while, so I bought the boots and springs for $5 a set, and replaced them, and all has been great since.

Stock hood is back on it, '01 Cobra bumper cover should ship tomorrow or Tuesday, and then it's back in the paintshop once again.

DSC02700.jpg

Nice move. That cowl was really ricey! Looks a lot better! Sexy color!!!!:hail2:

Get some clear corner headlights (or remove the ambers from those). No need for the amber corners on that car.