New Hood

govtmule

Feb 24, 2004
Got a '96 cobra hood and front bumper, but i only put on the hood because i didnt want a fobra and i like the way the stock one looks with the hood. And if somebody could photoshop some black bullitts on there i would be most greatful :D

wNjY2MTkzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

donjohn said:
yea, i was too quick on the draw

oh, and gcomfx (gcomfx.com) has that hood with the black bullits w/ polished lip... but his car is orange

yeah i just checked it out, looks damn good to me. i think im going to get some decent dark tint with black bullitts to complete the look

HoofnIt said:
Let's see...you don't want to be a Fobra but you put on a Cobra hood but not the bumper cover...hmmmm. Not to be an a$$ but what's the difference?

LOL i figured a little cobra wouldnt hurt and i have always liked that hood, i like the stock bumper with it and i can sell the cobra bumper cover to help out with the cost of the hood

ProKiller said:
i think it really doesn't matter if you put the cobra bumper on or not, either looks cool. black bullitts with the polished lip would look sweet.

Yeah im waiting for a set of black bullitts a buddy of mine has, I will buy them once his tires are worn out. I hate waiting :(