New Job!!!

95WhiteVenom

Founding Member
Oct 27, 2002
Alabama
Well after a long wait and i still have more to do before its finalized. I very well possbily have a job as a salesman for Comcast Cable. :D I still have to go back for my background check and drug test. Also I have to have a meeting with the GM later this week or early next week. I can't wait cause this job is so much better than my current salesman job at sears. Its also a good way to get my foot in the door. Its a full time job plus im going to school at night only one class this semester lol. Its a professional type atmosphere so sounds like finally I'll have a real job and something that is not so easy its a joke like my past jobs.
Can't wait cause this new job allows me to move out of my parent house pay off all my bills and mod the cobra and get another car (undecided). If everything goes well hopefully I'll have the job within a week or so. I've already had two interviews (possible boss and the HR manager).
Sorry for it being so long I just am anxious
so its time for the dancing banana
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Waiting to hear back about when i have to go for the rest of my interviews and BG check and drug test. I'm getting impatient guess that is just how i have always been.
Chris if i get the job im coming after you hope you got you A game.