New Mods...bench racers wanted!!!!!

5ohhh

Mar 31, 2005
Loveville, MD
Alright guys its been 4 weeks since my last visit to the track and since my car gets trailered i dont have the seat of the pants meter to go by for the new mods I have. My last visit I went 14.50 @ 95 MPH. Since then I have completly rebuilt the rear (broke an axle) using moser 33 spline axles and a spool. So now I have Posi instead of traction lock. Not sure if this will be worth any performance but is definatly a strong setup. I have also done a A/C and Smog Delete. Once again no clue as to what this is worth. I've disconnected my mono shocks and plan on pulling the front sway bar tommorow. My bbk x-pipe is on as of today and the car sounds awesome. So here we go....Posi, A/C and Smog Delete, no mono shocks, no front sway bar and a x-pipe. Whats it all gonna be worth??? Anyone see my car knocking on the 13 sec. door??? I know with the mods I have it should be there but im still learning how to drive it. Let me know how you guys think the car will respond!!

• Sponsors (?)

mackey said:
This car isn't registered? or insured?

Nope all i got is the title in my name. I cant afford insurance period. I have had an accident like 2 years ago and liability on this car would be like 250-300 bucks a month and being a college student i cant swing that. So i take it to the track every friday nite. This is my RACE car and even though its slow right now it will soon have a built motor, trans and a cage and be strictly a race car. For the mean time though im doing the best i can with what i got to work with.