New mods on the Bullitt and cleaned it up!!

Hey man to each their own, right? The mudflaps are part of what make the Bullitt a Bullitt. If I had my choice and I was modding a GT, I would get the Cobra skirts, but the Bullitt ones have really grown on me.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

But.......mudflaps........on a Mustang........

Just sayin' :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

car looks sick man ill be at etown this weekend too in search of a x pipe and maybe some other goodies while my cars in the shop getting a quarter and a door put on because of morons. your car looks real mean though i like the stance alot.

Thanks man! I'll be down there all weekend. My dad rented a space this year and we'll be selling a ton of ****. He's got a grey '08 Silverado short cab/short bed, selling mostly Chevy parts. If you see it and I'm there say whats up. i'll probably have a Mustang shirt on hahaha.

But.......mudflaps........on a Mustang........

Just sayin' :shrug:

I totally hear you man, to each their own though, right? BTW, best looking zinc yellow I've seen. I freakin' HATE zinc yellow, and I love your car. With some Cobra side mirrors and CCW's with black centers, the car would be PERFECT!

That's by far the best looking Bullitt I've ever seen, and it's just pictures. The Bullitt's I've seen in person don't even come close to that.

Wow man that's quite a compliment. I will admit theres a few scuffs and scratches that you can't see in pics, but what DD Mustang doesn't, right? Only got 24k on the ticker and trying to keep it in good shape.

picked up an x pipe today at etown, wwas alot of foxbody stuff there i noticed but not to much modular stuff

I agree, there wasn't **** today. I was scoping for LCA's and I didn't even find one set. Pypes had some pretty sick swap meet deals on some of their parts. I was really tempted to pick up a set of LT's for $160 new, but I passed.

Regardless it was a great day, sold a TON of **** from our garage and it was fun as always. The people you see walking the rows there are just hysterical.

You were at the AM show?! I totally saw your car, and drooled all over it. I had no idea it was anyone from the forums though haha.

Sick car!

Yup I was there. I had a blast this year, I don't know about you but I HATE all the people that complain about stupid **** at car shows. Over on SVTP, people are bashing the AM show left and right. I thought it was really well organized, and a great time.

Amazing looking car.

Thanks man!!

I agree, there wasn't **** today. I was scoping for LCA's and I didn't even find one set. Pypes had some pretty sick swap meet deals on some of their parts. I was really tempted to pick up a set of LT's for $160 new, but I passed.

Regardless it was a great day, sold a TON of **** from our garage and it was fun as always. The people you see walking the rows there are just hysterical.

i wore my callahan auto parts shirt for ****s and giggles but man the people there ddidnt compare to my shirt i was laughing all day long.. i picked up my xpipe from pypes for 160 which wasnt too bad and i know about the driver side fitment issue but a little welding to the adapter will fix that... but man there was some junk there.. all in all it was a good time though

i wore my callahan auto parts shirt for ****s and giggles but man the people there ddidnt compare to my shirt i was laughing all day long.. i picked up my xpipe from pypes for 160 which wasnt too bad and i know about the driver side fitment issue but a little welding to the adapter will fix that... but man there was some junk there.. all in all it was a good time though

Haha yea this year there wasn't much good stuff for sale. Mostly a lot of peoples old crap. I guess if your restoring an older car there was a lot of good stuff. My father was looking for a forged SBC crank and rods and couldn't find one damn thing in the place! You'd think SBC parts would be everywhere around there!

I would have picked them up at that price. I got a set of the cam/pypes/steeda and they fit ok. I am sure a $1000 set would have fit a little better but they are on there.

Yea I should have gotten them, but I've been doing some research on installing them and it looks like a HUGEEEE PITA! I've done a ton of work on cars, even building motors, and this looks a little ridiculous. Did you do the install yourself? Drop the k-member or not?