New mods on the Bullitt and cleaned it up!!

Yea I should have gotten them, but I've been doing some research on installing them and it looks like a HUGEEEE PITA! I've done a ton of work on cars, even building motors, and this looks a little ridiculous. Did you do the install yourself? Drop the k-member or not?

I had someone take the lead on the install that had done it before, but I think I could do it myself now. It's not that bad. Just takes some time.

• Sponsors (?)

I have always wanted to get another set of the mudflaps and cut off the part that sticks below the bottom of the car. They are ridiculously low. Now that they are 150 for one used flap...

I know it's insane! I seriously thought about making a mold for each side and making my own and selling them. I'd have to do some research on the best way to do it but I've made both silicon and MDF molds before and poured polyurethane and its not difficult. Bet I could make bank selling them on IMBOC!!

I bet. That's why I just buy new ones and keep the MM :nice:

I hear that. Unfortunately I can only have one car, and since its my DD, I needed something newer and more practical. This car runs like a top, I've had no problems at all, and it rides great. While my old car was sick, it rode terrible, had no A/C, had a host of small problems, and had 125k miles. The B only has 24k on it now, ICE cold A/C, and rides really nice. I have plans for next weekend for a big change. Stay tuned!

Great looking car and detail job.

I love the bullitt seats

Thanks man! One of the reasons I love the Bullitt so much is the interior. The seats are SO comfortable, and really hold you in. My buddy has a set of Corbeau A4's in his 'vert, and even he says the Bullitt seats hug you better.