new motor and paint

• Sponsors (?)

:flag: Dano78,

It is a Griffin and it works well. This weekend I am putting an eletric fan on so it should be even better. At idle it run around 160-180 and will go up to 200 if sitting for a while on hot days and that is it. It was a bit pricey but worth it in the long run. I think it was 500 two years ago I am sure it has went up now. I can post the part number if anyone wants it, just let me know.

Jansen

Nice ride!

That mc looks more modern than what came on a mid 80s bronco II. Do you know what is the bore size? What calipers are you using up front? What brakes are you using out back?

I'm using a 94-96 V6 master, and it has the ports facing the engine. It would have been nice to have the ports exit facing the fender, but I also have rear discs, so I don't want one with a residual valve for drum brakes.

I just started checking in on the MII forum, so if you've already put pictures up of the entire car, I apologize, but I'd like to see the whole car with wheels, tire sizes and ride height.

I can't afford to start another project right now, but someday I hope to build a cobra II with either 16 or 17" wheels and a stroked 302.

james 75,

the headers are the headman with the first tube that goes under the crossmember. I had them coated in joplin mo they did a great job 180 with shipping. The tubes slide out of the collect and have had a lot of custom bends to fit my t-5 I have in it.

Machine,

Here are some photos and i will look up the bore because I forgot ..lol